Wednesday, April 13, 2005

WIPs bag


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I needed a large project bag for all of my WIPs.  My sister has a really cool bag that I saw she had lots of her work in it and it was large like this.  24" wide, 13" Tall and 8" deep.  I decided I could make one so I went to Wallyworld and got 1.5yards of quilted fabric orange that reversed to fucia and cut it out to make this bag.  It's huge and it's just what I needed.  It has 4 inside pockets and one exterior pocket.  And 4 ties at the top for closure.  I didn't want a zipper or velcro closure due to the fact that both of those seem to snag my yarn.  I laugh at this bag because the only waste I had was the serger clippings.  I used the entire 1.5 yards! 

2 comments:

Janet Richards said...

Super, super cute bag! Great job!

Mandi said...

I just stumbled my way over here via Crochetville. I'll admit I've been snooping, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your work. I can't say what I liked best but the diaperbag, the WIPs bag, and the crochet socks stick out. Great job, I can't wait to see whatelse you come up with!!!!