Friday, January 21, 2005

A chance to revisit my blog

Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt's after 4am again! I seem to be drawn to posting at this hour. I finished the pants and they ended up being for Mardie who was born September 11, 2004. So much has happened since I posted this first blog entry. I've made many more projects. I've knitted most of a sweater for Charmie from Debbie Bliss's baby knits for beginners. I've knitted a triangle soaker with ribbed legs for Mardie. I have also crocheted several purses, knitted some scarves and sewn a few items too, including the Amy Butler Nappy Bag diaper bag! I'm really enjoying crafting for my needs these days.Oh yeah, I got a knitting machine for Christmaas thought I haven't completed any projects on it yet. . . I've made a few rectangles for practice but have yet to make anything more, and my mil got me this cool program Instant Stitch that aids in generating patterns for needle work. I have so many projects that I want to do and several that are started. I'm going to have get to seriously documenting this stuff, so far I've just been taking pics of my completed projects.

No comments: