Thursday, April 19, 2007

still redoing


I finally finished folding the smaller yardage, bigger scraps and fq's. I folded those over my 4" ruler and stacked them again by color in the smaller bins on the baker's rack. I still need to find a bin or two for my scraps that are too small to fold.
After that the next steps for the room are to paint, put up shelves on the long wall above my work table to hold Genie, Peaches and Baby Kenny. I haven't decided if my 201 will go up there or not. It's so much heavier and bigger than all of the others so I think I'll feel more comfortable with it on the rack right where it is.
Lastly I want new flooring. We don't want to remove the carpet as it's perfectly fine for a bedroom and this room may someday be a bedroom again. I just need a workable temporary solution. I'm thinking of some sort of solid flooring I can lay on the carpet that is easier to sweep/clean and will allow my chair to roll. I'm still trying to work through that though.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow this room is lookin great!

Karina said...

cute purse and everything looks soo nice and organized...