Sunday, June 03, 2007

Since I blogged last

  • I've been too lazy to take pictures.
  • I finished the boy's shirts for their recital yesterday. I didn't alter the patterns at all due to time constraints. They were large, but looked just fine. It's was really neat to see my 2 Rays performing. I'm glad we chose to do dance this year and we're in the process of deciding if we will continue. We unfortunately will no longer be able to continue with our dance studio. It's over an hour away and there are closer alternatives. Rok and I are very sad about this but it's just too much expendature of our time, money, car, lives etc. to go that far.
  • I cut the boy's hair.
  • I sewed 3 tote bags that Ms. Gina, the studio owner requested as gifts for the other three instructors. These bags like almost all of the others were original designs.
  • I've been knitting a blanket in the round. It's going to be a large circle. It's all one color a creamy white wool blend soft yarn, but on each increase I knit an increasingly larger section. I've been playing with different stitch patterns within the sections to give it a sampler look.
  • I got some new sock yarn.
  • I got some new yarn to make a really cool sweater.
  • I've got some organic bamboo and organic cotton fabric to make some clothes. Very yummy fabric.
  • I've aquired 5 more patterns (a little sadistic huh?)
  • I made carmel popcorn.

No comments: