Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Poncho Sweater complete!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



After seeing the poncho sweaters for little girls I was one of those waiting with baited breath for the adult version.  I printed this from Emerald Moon's site a little less than a month ago but with other projects looming and then my slump I just didn't/ couldn't get started until 3 nights ago. I whipped out my Aunt Lydia's Denim ball and started.  I wasn't sure if the 400 yd. ball would do me and like an idiot I didn't buy two just in case. . . Hence the darker variation in the thread color in the bottom edging of the sweater and along the sleeves.  To my eye it's hard to distinguish in regular lighting but photo's show it well.  I don't think it's unatractive though.  Just a suprise to me. 



I like this piece and can't wait for the occasion to wear it.  It will definitely need a tank top under it.  as it's transparent for the most part.

No comments: