Friday, September 30, 2005

Recycled Sweater Longies


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I was sick of looking at the sleeves all cut up and in a pile and thinking that I would love some variety in my cloth diapering these days so I decided to make up two pairs of longies.  Both are from merino wool sweaters.  Sorry for all of the  open area around Charmie's pic but it's really hard to get a two year old to stand still to pose.  I was chasing him around on the bike snapping pictures of the pants and this one was the best one.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

those are cute! i love the color and style! i wanna make some more for trin with winter coming...need to go to some yard sales see if i can find more wool sweaters

Christi said...

they look awesome! just love the designs!!!

Karina said...

awesome! so cute!