Thursday, October 12, 2006

A present from the brown truck fairy

Mind you the brown truck fairy is a guy. . .Here are my two new goodies that came today. I had forgotten temporarily they were coming so it was a treat to look out the front of my house and see the UPS truck, and then see my fairy leaving no body else's home but mine! The mat is for my travel sewing bag, hence it's small size. It's 12x18 and barely fits without bending.The crop-a-dile is my new snap setting tool. It does several other functions like setting gromets, cutting holes, etc. I was browsing www.JoAnn.com with their online discounts and free shipping and it caught my eye. I tried it out and it's easier for 1/2 of the snap than my other pliers and harder for the other 1/2. I think I need to just practice and I will figure out a trick. . . It's super easy to use. I used the hole punch to punch thick cardboard and it cut with minimal squeezing effort. A great burly, yet feminine (in pink;-}) tool! Rocky saw it and was impressed. Finally real tools for serious girls!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karina said...

im in love! I want that cutting mat too, although I wish it was in a bigger size!

doreen said...

I think they make bigger, i just needed this size foy travel.