Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The day has come. . .

for Zuri to get her own bedroom. . . we knew this day would come and it crept up on us. We've been avoiding doing anything about it, but today we started making it happen.
Several major areas in our home were disrupted in the attempts and at the end of the day only part of her room is cleared. I won't show you her room yet since it's not done, but here's where 1/2 the stuff went that was in there. My new sewing area is 1/2 of the bonus room. It will be an adjustment to be sewing upstairs and have much of my supplies still downstairs. We have discussed some remedies but until we can get Zuri into her room, and settled, this is how it will be. This is not the permanent solution. Our plans are to still construct a 2nd bonus room for my crafting room. For now I am pleased with how it has worked out with the space we had. It beats the alternative of having to pack it all away!
The plus side is that I can attempt to sew while the kids are playing sometimes too!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I know that was super hard. Hugs. I know that little girl's room will be perfect when you are done though!