Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Charmie cutting

We started schooling kind of officially. . . I've been of the impression that we have been homeschooling since the boys were born, but I was not sure if I would continue or try to put them into a preschool or private/christian school when they became older. I've been frantically gathering information and am FULLY onboard with homeschooling and it's benefits for our family. I'm fully motivated to do it and though I am scared and may have doubts, committed.
So. . . here's one of our first lessons; cutting. Charmie has not been allowed to have scissors up until this point. He loved cutting. We will have to have more projects with cutting in the future. I drew some lines on paper after he got more comfortable with holding the scissors and cutting the brown craft foam and he did very well cutting along the lines. I was impressed with his ability for his first time handling scissors. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karina said...

yea!!!! another fellow homeschooler......cutting, leia loves it too.... in fact she is doing it now.....

Jennifer said...

lol, yep trin too absolutley loves to cut!! yay for charmie