Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One of my yahoo groups that discusses fixing sewing machines just had a discussion about how of all things found in old sewing machines spider bodies are in abundance. . .
well after getting off the top and end covers I was about to stick my finger in when I saw this little lady staring back at me. I shreiked, jumped back, called Rocky and he proceeded to try to get her out to kill her. She deceptivly jumped down, then ran and hid in the case base until about three seconds after this picture was taken at which point her life ended. I thank her for killing the rest of the bugs and spiders that inhabited this machine so that I only had to kill one! For those of you who aren't familiar with spiders or cannot discern her markings this is a Black Widow poisonous spider. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karina said...

YIKES!!!!! Wow, what a blessing, you are the sewing machine queen!

doreen said...

I agree, praise God I saw her and recognized her for what she was!

Jennifer said...

man, that could of been so scary if she would have bitten u. black widows and brown recluse (sp) scare me!