Wednesday, September 19, 2007

getting it together

i don't know why but it's been work lately to blog. . . I have finished some of my WIPS and started some new ones. A few are still on the needles. I've even finished some not previously mentioned. I joined a few co-ops and am in love with the process. I am trying to transition our family to mostly organic. I'm getting back into cooking, well I was never into cooking, but I'm starting to make more of an effort to make our food vs. buying it out and about. I'm fatter. I'm more tired, more uncomfortable, but in love with the tiny writhing beauty growing inside me. I've been cleaning everything. There is still more to do. My boys are growing, changing, maturing. Sometimes I miss them being small. Cranky, Lily, Camella, Macy, Goldie and another 99K to remain nameless at this point are currently for sale.

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

OOh I hope you can come to our knit group this Saturday before you have the baby!! ;o)

Karina said...

awwww