Saturday, September 22, 2007

Knitting Projects

Rear of diaper soaker for Zuri. Ruffles are a unique tape yarn from Universal Yarns. Knit into soaker every three rows.
Front of diaper soaker for Zuri . Body is a wool silk blend. I love how soft this yarn is for baby things.
Pinwheel blanket for Zuri. The color is brighter. Flash washed it out so this is without flash. . . maybe I should have turned the light on? it's unfinished. I need to add a few more rows and weave in the ends.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Virtuous said...

Too freakin cute!! @ soakers.

I always wondered what I could do with that tape yarn! Now I know! :o)

You crankin' things out for soon-to-be here baby Zuri! :op

Janet Richards said...

You know I love the baby soaker and I can't wait to see the finished blankie!!

Karina said...

cute soaker and also very unique!