Wednesday, August 03, 2011

hair fun


hair fun
Originally uploaded by mom2rays

I don't know exactly what inspired this, but I did my first twist-out. After my shower, and with no time before Gymnastics I decided to twist my hair into 2 strand twist. It didn't look great, but hopefully the next time I will have more time to make it look better. I left it looking less than great overnight until it dried and untwisted it the following day. I really liked the result. I had more visible length yet still maintained my texture and even some coils.
I usually just wash and go, so it's unusual for me to even try to play with my hair. Hopefully much future hair fun is in store!

3 comments:

Uncle John said...

Looks cute!

Janeen said...

Pretty you have beautiful hair Aunt Do!

doreen said...

so do you Janeen!