Wednesday, August 10, 2011

little 5er


little 5er
Originally uploaded by mom2rays

I have been "trying" lately to do exercise at home, for a few different reasons. I am not the greatest though at finding what works. . .
I got a little 5lb. kettlebell and did my first workout today with it. Who knew 5lb. would get a person all sweaty and trembly, lol. I believe I love it, the workout is relatively quick, the equipment is not major, and I don't have to leave my bedroom to do it.
1st workout consisted of 3 sets of 10 reps each:
Snatch Pull & Push Press
Swing
Deadlift
Windmill
and just to see if I could do it I followed up with one set of 2 reps of the Turkish Standup.

Observations:
I can do this
I'm glad I didn't start with the 7.5lb
I think this will combine well with hooping
I feel happy when I KB like I do when I hoop :)

No comments: