Friday, February 11, 2005

Charmie's bigger cargo pants


I just finished Charmie's pants and the usual photo session. These are becoming harder and harder with an active 20 month old. It was virtually impossible to get him to stand still to model his pans so I just started snapping photos of him dancing around with my crochet hook. I eventually gave up trying to get a still shot so here are his pants on the right and Mardie's on the left.
He really likes his pants. These are just like Mardie's just bigger! Well not exactly like Mardie's as you can see. The camo yarn made stripes on the legs of Charmie's pants because the repeat of the pattern lined up with the number of stitches that I had but other than that they are the same pants. Now to find some black shirts.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Jenny said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!!