Saturday, February 26, 2005

Chenille Big Bag


I used the ruby print chenille like my 1st purse but added some straw colored arcylic double stranded to the top and wood handles. This bag is big enough to hold my laptop or four skeins of yarn or many other things. It's in that size range that some women could cary it as a large purse, and others would use it as a small tote. It would make a good crafting project bag because it doesn't have a zipper or velcro closure to catch on yarn and other delicate materials. This like my purse is one of my own designs. It took a few evenings to make but had I been focused and not distracted with other projects, and had clear direction when I started it would have taken much less time. I really love bulky yarn for projects like this because it produces almsot instaneous success! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Janet Richards said...

The baby is loverly :) Excellent job! :) You have to post your rust bag as well :)

pfirsch said...

I really like the bag! Will you post a pattern?

doreen said...

I've never written a pattern before but I'll try to work on one for this. I'll have to back track because I just made this up as I went. I'll work on it and see what I can come up with.