Sunday, February 13, 2005

My Sister

My sister, Janet has really taken her passion for knitting and crocheting a step farther than me with experimentation with various yarns. She has introduced me to cotton chenille and organic cotton yarns as well as some really soft merinos and soft baby alpaca! I got some cotton chenille from her yesterday and I cannot wait to see how it turns out in a project. . . I also cannot decide what to make of it. . . I guess I'll be searching for something. . . something special!
Oh and she found a crafter's fair that we can register for and sell some wares at so I'm going to be making some things to market and showcase there

1 comment:

Janet Richards said...

Yes - I'm a yarn addict. I can't wait to see what you make with the cotton chenille as well. We have to get creative. I still think those colors would look good together - maybe in a striped tank or shell :)