Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Very sicko three headed monster


Well my boys, including Rocky my dh, and myself have all been sick with this viral cold/cough/respiratory thing. It's been really getting me down, in fact for me it's turned into a full fledged sinus infection! I'm on antibiotics now though so I should be on the mend. I haven't been able to devote as much time to knitting as I would like to though in light of this. It's been getting my boys down too, they have been so clingy I've been carrying them around in my various slings and pack carriers just to keep the wailing to a minimum. I am beginning to feel like a three headed monster and this definitely is not conducive to knitting. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Karla said...

Oh, but the 3-headed monster is so cute! I'm going to have to crochet a sling or backpack to carry my TJ in when he needs to hang out with Mommy more. Then TJ can hang out with Mommy more and Mommy can still do stuff she's got to do (like cook!)