Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hollywild SC

Rocky and I went to an RV show last weekend for some camping information gathering. We decided that we weren't the only ones that needed to have some fun so we took the boys to Hollywild!
It's neat to see up close the animals that are actually in the commercials and movies and advertisements that we see on a regular basis.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Christi said...

I LOVE this zoo!!! Isnt it awesome? The pictures are GREAT!!

doreen said...

Yeah, it was great! Believe it or not these were taken with cheapie Kodak disposable camera. I left my digital at home. I just had walmart develop it into a CD! I think they actually came out better than with my digital cause I didn't have any delay when I was shooting pics and I would have with my other camera.