Wednesday, August 24, 2005

S-n'-B Meeka's Marsupial Tote


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I wanted a little bag to go with my big tote. I liked how Janet's version of this came out so I decided to try my own. Here it is! I once again used a combination of Plymouth Outback 100% wool and Brown sheep worsted like I did with my enlarged bubble bag. I've added a snap closure to the pouch and a magnetic snap to the tote opening but I'm not sure if I like it so I may remove it. I kind of like my bags just open, kwim?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Janet Richards said...

Yeah - so cute! I like it! :) I'm making another one as well. Wait until you see the colors - it's very, very earthy.......

Janet Richards said...

now you have a matching set of bags - the marsupial and bubble bag make good pair.

Christi said...

I love this!! your bags are always adorable!!

Jennifer said...

i love it d! u do awesome work