Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm done knitting

my peek-a-boob nursing top that is! I finished up knitting a few hours ago and have been weaving in ends and sewing the facings and elastic casing. I finally decided to stop. I've come to a point that I really need what ever I'm going to use for straps and I am unsure what I will use. I have to go on a strap finding mission tomorrow. I have some fabric. I could cut it to bias and sew straps, but I like the idea of finding ribbon so a shoppin' I will go.
You have to wait until it is DONE to see a peek. . . no boob though! Stay posted for updates. Hopefully I will be successful and they will shortly follow.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol..aww darn no boob?? shoot i wanted to see a peep show? oh that's right i've seen that boob before nm, the top will be fine..lol