Wednesday, October 19, 2005

wips

It's killing me that I can't seem to finish a project these days. I really am knitting, and now crocheting too but it seems like it is just taking forever for my projects to get done. Right now I'm working on my peek-a-boob top and I'm finishing up the right cup. . . but I still have to complete the left one too,and then the inner top and finishing uggg, this little tiny top has taken up so much of my time. I think I declare that I hate fine yarn and tiny needles.
Tonight I started a new project. I shredded 3 of the dreaded plastic bags that my purchases come in. I will need to shred more for my project. I am crocheting them into bags. I will reuse them as shopping bags this way. I liked the idea in concept but am not liking how it's looking right now. I'll have to finish one and see how it comes out. I had a large stash of bags that my mom donated to my cause but I think DH threw them away this weekend while being so sweet and cleaning the house for me :( I'll have to ask him when he gets up. They are not where I left them so unless he decided to move them they are gone. I've got some other ideas for projects but hate having many projects going at once because it seems like none of them are ever done so I have written them down and will see if they come about!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i can't wait to see u shopping bag one. sounded really neat on the phone. i will have to come down and see in person:) the same with ur peek a boob top.

Karina said...

I am anxios too see this.....

Christi said...

shopping bag idea sounds cool! Maybe once you teach me to crochet I could do that ;) seriously Im thinking its going to have to be the following week cause Ive been able to see jason so often this time that the next one I know I wont since hell be FAR lol so that will be good.. as long as its good for you but we can discuss it if I can catch you online :)