Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Charmie's pumpkin


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



We are going to a "trunk and treat" at the church that sponsors my MOPS group.  Charmie and Mardie needed treat bags. . . they also need costumes but I haven't been so ambitious to knit those.  I'm working on another one for Mardie but here's Charm's.  I lined it after he found out that I carried the yarn in the back of the intarsia section of the face and that he could pull it and make the face scrunch up!


Here's my first attempt at a bag for MardieImage hosted by Photobucket.com, but after completing the pattern, which didn't give dimensions, I realized that it was WAY too small for him to use other than for an apple and a stick of gum! It will become part of my home decor for this time of year I suppose.

4 comments:

Karina said...

this is so creative and cute!

Jennifer said...

very cute bags...lol..i like how it will only fit and apply and a stick of gum...to funny

Christi said...

AWWWWWW love it!! we are going to a trunk or treat too!

doreen said...

the apple and stick of gum is my plan! ha ha ha! The smaller the treat bag, the less candy I have to deal with later!