Monday, October 24, 2005

pab reveal


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Here's my Peek-a-boob nursing top, finally completed! I found the cutest ribbon with flowers that matched the green perfectly.  Suprisingly no other green ribbon came close!  So here it is.  I used Sinfonia 100% cotton self striping print, size 4 needles, size small for the bottom, D for the top and didn't use any bra hardware to make it adjustable due to the fact that the ribbon is bumpy and wouldn't glide.  It was hard to get a good picture but here's the front and back.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Too bad that now that I've gotten it done it's way too cold to wear this without covering it up.  I'll have to make a coordinating shrug or something. . .

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

i really like this top. it is very cute even if not used as a nursing top. i like the green color and the ribbon. it looks really awesome.. great job!

Karina said...

AWESOME!

Janet Richards said...

Wow - that looks really nice. And sexy :) I"ll have to make a non-nursing version :)

Christi said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!