Friday, October 14, 2005

New Hobby

Rocky and the boys have a new hobby.  I am their tag along enthusiastic supporter.  I am not mechanically inclined. . . though I am pretty resourceful and inventive I guess maybe after the mechanics are done I may give more input into the paint or decals. 
They modify Power Wheels!



Both of the boys love anything that goes.  Especially Charmie.  Here's a picture of the "garage" that Rocky built for them.  Unfortunately it is not big enough for all of the Power Wheels that they have.  We have gotten them all used and actually only paid for 2 of them pictured here.  The rest we have gotten free!  Rocky is willing to take the time to get them working and our boys don't care if they came out of a box or not.  If they are dirty when we get them a good pressure washing and they are clean enough to use.  The two on top, Barbie Jeep and Big Jake are for Mardie primarily and the two on the bottom, the 2 seater Jeep and the Quad are for Charmie.   The second Quad after it is fixed will be for Charmie's best bud cousin Jason.  It's amazing what my kids can and will do on them!  I'll be posting more updates as we do mods!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Here you can see the boys excitement over the prospect of getting to go out into the garage and play!

2 comments:

Christi said...

ROFL!! Ive heard you tell me about all these powerwheels but to actually see them LOL!! too funny!! WOW looks like lots of fun!

Karina said...

yea thats alot of power wheels.....the boys look very happy.