Monday, February 13, 2006

Done for our date!

Rocky and I have had the blessing of my parents to watch the boys on Monday nights so that we can get a date. . . This is our 2nd one and it's been awesome to know that they are safe yet "forget" them and just be with Rocky. 



Here's the sweater ya'll.  I was hoping to have it done for this date night and luckily I finished it up just in time.  I was literally weaving ends as Rocky was putting the boys into their carseats to go over to my parent's house.  It's has a relaxed fit.  I did no ribbing so the hems at the neckline, waistline, and sleeves have a gentle roll.  I won't be washing this puppy in the machine any time soon!
Image hosting by Photobucket


Here's a better shot of the sleeves and bottom.
Image hosting by Photobucket

7 comments:

Karina said...

Oh my gosh im amazed! thats awesome! Just like jenn says when we r shopping, "who can make this? I say Doreen can....LOL u are so talented!

Jennifer said...

oooo, i like it very pretty. glad u got it finished before ur date!

Christi said...

holy crap!! You are awesome!! that is soo nice!! Im so glad it got done for your date! And Im glad you are able to have dates once a week.. I need a relative around here i trust so jason and I can have dates!

Janet Richards said...

wow - that was fast! and I love how it turned out - very, very nice!

Janet Richards said...

Wow - it looks great! I love how it turned out - great job!! And glad you guys have a date night :)

Janet Richards said...

Wow - it looks great - I love how it turned out! And glad that you have a date night!

Karla said...

Great job on your sweater, Doreen! And I love the picture of you and hubby! Thank you for sharing!