Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My boys and their Crabitat

I went to Myrtle Beach this weekend for a getaway with some friends, a pre-birthday celebration, and some relaxation.  While I was there I decided that I needed to bring home something for the boys.  Two new pets seemed just right.  So here's their hermit crab pets in their crabitat.  Charmie and Mardie are very excited.  Mardie is interested when he see's them crawling around.  Charmie loves his new pets whether they are moving or not.  He's slightly concerned with them when they come out of their shell to walk around, but since these crabs are very shy, that's hardly ever so he's super interested in just looking at them through the cage.  One has a yellow shell, it's closest to Charmie in this photo, the other has a brown and white swirl shell and it's in the corner of the crabitat closest to the bottom of the photo.  So far the yellow one is very active when we are not around but the brown one has been pretty still.  I'm a little worried about him, I hope that we don't loose him. . .
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Karina said...

thats a good pet!

Jennifer said...

i know that they love them. it's nice for them to have a pet like that. something easy they can feed and help with some.