Friday, September 05, 2008

sewing updates

Here are some sewing projects I've done since I blogged last. . .

Klean Kanteen cozy's for the boys. I actually made these into this morning. I got their Kanteen's late last week and I don't think I will have time to knit cozy's so I embroidered and sewed them. I am still deciding whether or not to leave them as is, add a cord and cord keeper to the top, or add elastic to the top. Thoughts?


I didn't make this needle roll, but I modified a Lantern Moon circular and straight case to fit my Knit Picks Interchangeable set.


I made this for a reuseable bag swap a few month's back. I shouldn't have signed up for the swap. It was all I could do to drag myself into my sewing room to make this. My partner was so sweet about it and made me the cutest bag, and some hand crocheted cloths, as well as getting me some crystalized ginger. . . but honestly doing a swap so soon after baby was asking way too much for where I was.
Posted by Picasa