Friday, September 05, 2008

More knitting updates

Diaper soaker keychain/ornaments for swaps and friends.

The green one above and teh blue/purple below are from my own HANDSPUN yarn! Yes I can make yarn now.


This skirt is probably my most favorite knit that I've ever made and I'm so happy that I made it. It is knit in Hempathy, a hemp blend yarn. I love, love, love to wear it and will definately be knitting and possibly crocheting another skirt.


Here's my Klean Kanteen 40oz. cozy that I knit. It is knit from a wool hemp blend and handdyed, but not by me, yarn. I love it. The handle fastenes onto the stroller or another bag easily but also allows me to carry the bottle in my hand.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that skirt you knit is really nice. it looks so soft and cozy