Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Baby Neck Roll


Charmie got a new carseat. And we love it, and he loves it. . . But when he fell asleep in it his head and neck had no where to go but where gravity pulled them. This new seat was much larger than the last one and his head can't rest against the side, it's too far away. So, I got inspired to make him a neck roll pillow.
He adores Clifford so I chose Clifford fabric. I didn't put any stuffing in the part that's behind his neck like adult neck roll pillows because that would just push his head forward. This neck roll fits around his neck but allows his head to still be resting against the back of the seat naturally.
I finished before he went to sleep tonight and went into his room to show him and see if it fit. He instantly grabbed it and using both hands pulled it around his neck and laid down with it. He didn't want to let it go! I had to convence him to let me have it back so that I could sew on the tag and take a picture of it! I'm really glad that he likes it and it fits.Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Janet Richards said...

creative and crafty! Smart solution.