Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Houserwares


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I needed some things for the kitchen of our travel trailer so I decided to knit and crochet them.  I have three hotpads.  Two are crocheted and double thickness and one is knitted with 2 strands held together once again for added thickness.  The tiny one is for pulling things from the microwave, not the stove.  And two dish cloths knitted with a crochet border.  They are diamond shaped.  I will need to make some dish towels too and possibly some other accessories but here's the start.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

very nice..pretty colors

Donna said...

Great job, I love the yarn! What kind is it?

doreen said...

Lily Sugar and Cream 100% cotton.

Christi said...

oh such a cute idea! Will make the trailer have such a cute personal touch! love it!!

Karina said...

it will be make the place cozy! nice job!