Friday, July 22, 2005

scrappy bag


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I had some of my scrap yarn left over from the skirt that I made earlier this month and decided it was enough for a little coordinating bag.  I knitted it myself freehand, my own pattern.  It's a little bag just for my wallet and cel phone and a few other needs like lipgloss and tylenol.  Oh yeah, it would also hold some keys.  I am still deciding as to whether or not I'll line it.  It's not super sturdy since it's not felted so I probably will need to.  It's a good scale for the skirt.

2 comments:

Christi said...

very cute!!!!! I like this bag!

Donna said...

I love the bag. You could make these as Christmas gifts for your girlfriends. It's perfect for a night out! I am still struggling with knitting, I'm envious.