Monday, November 07, 2005

Starbucks

I'm nak-ing right now so pardon any typos. I have had an enjoyable evening I felt like blogging it now because I won't be online later. I just was given a special much needed gift from my dh.
TIME ALONE.
I went to Starbucks. I know that's so cliche' but I honestly couldn't think of a place that I would rather sit and just be alone.
I read, I knit, I made a phone call without distractions, no one touched me, I didn't have to share my lemon pound cake or my decaf chai, I didn't have to tell anyone "no" or "don't do that" or "be careful of your brother" or anything that I didn't want to say. No one pulled on my yarn, or bent my book pages. I was just me.
Now I'm done nak-ing. I'll knit some more.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

aawww girl that is wonderful. it's nice to have that time. we all need it. and mmmm starbucks...lucky u!

Karina said...

thats realy good, im glad you got time to yourself!