Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Day

Charmie and Mardie were overwhelmed to say the least.  They enjoyed lots of (too much) candy and of course all of their presents.  Their distended cheeks, drooling chins dripping with candy and how they are clutching these presents says it all to me. We had to pry them from their hands to get them to open the rest of their stuff and that continued on with each gift!  This CD and DVD were just stocking stuffers. . . they hadn't gotten to what was under the tree yet, lol.  To only be a child again!



Grandpa and Grandma Ray were with us for this gift exchange.  We later went over to my brother-in-law and sister's home for a Christmas Day meal with their family and gift exchange from my family!  Too bad I didn't have my camera to take pics of that feast and the mele' that ensued when 4 kids were tossing paper and packaging every which way.  This year's celebration of Christ's birth has been filled with family, fun, and fond memories.  It is a true blessing to share this time with each and every family member. 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

seems like everyone had a great time. the dinner looked great. nice to be able to spend it with both families. glad the boys had alot of fun wiht their goodies

Karina said...

They look like twins I tell you.....So cute!

Christi said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas :) I got your message just been sick and busy.Thanks for thinking of me :) Your boys are adorable as always. Jason leaves in 2 days so Im sure Ill see ya on line as my sickness permits :)