Tuesday, December 13, 2005

less than an hour hat

After making the stocking I started looking at the patterns I had for my knitting machine.  I found some that I want to try and one of them was this hat.  It took between 30 minutes to an hour.  I'm still learning on my machine.  This is only my 3rd project.  Rocky liked it and wants one.  I want to make one for each of my Ray boys.  I think this one will end up being Mardie's.  Though I intended it for Charmie, and followed the pattern, it's a little smaller than I wanted.  I will make his and Rocky's bigger.  I need to figure out a way to add ear flaps to this one so that I can tie it onto Mardie's head.  That's the only way he'll wear it.



Like some of the other times I've tried to get Charmie to model for me I had difficulty getting him to pose and be still.  Here he's taking a picture of me with his photo ring.  And in the other one he was turning to run away!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol, looks good from what i can see!

Christi said...

great hat! 30 minutes wow! Chloes hat took me WAY LONGER then that LOL

Karina said...

sssoooooo cool!