Saturday, May 27, 2006

Baby-Kenny

Here's my new baby (3/4 sized) Kenmore for whenever I can find classes to take. Model 158.10400. I searched for a while and was looking at all kinds of 3/4 machines but I fell in love with this one.
It's commonly called a Kenmore Featherweight.
It's small but powerful with it's all metal construction inside and out and functional as well with straight, zigzag, stretch, 3 step zz, blind hem, and 3 step button hole stitch functions as well as drop feed dogs!
It's pretty quiet and stable too for such a small machine. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

aww it looks so cute and seems like it does so much for a litttle machine

Karina said...

so cool. i love the pretty case too!

Janet Richards said...

girl - you are hooked - on sewing machines like I am on yarn :)