Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Trinity's 2nd gift

I found out that I could make paper dolls on my embroidery machine right before her birthday. I thought that a 3 year old would enjoy playing with some so here they are, the doll and 3 outfits! Thanks Eileen for such great designs! I will have to stitch out some more outfits for her. I really like doing these, but they do take a bit of time with having to basically create fabric from the thread.
This is the 2nd doll. The first one had some flaws so I had to stitch another. Right after I made the doll Chamie and Mardie got a hold of it. I had a hard time getting it back. I guess I'll have to stitch some of their favorite characters into these figures for them, they won't have outfits to change into or anything but I can make a flannel board book for them to move them around on.
Ahhh, yet some more project for my list. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

she is soo gonna love these!!

Janet Richards said...

too cute - great idea.