Sunday, May 21, 2006

Church of the Living Waters Annual Picnic

Dad helping Mardie on the slide.
Since Charmie was born our congregation has a picnic on this weekend. . . his birthday weekend :D This year it was at Reedy Creek Park. It was an all day affair with food, families, fun, activities, a family Olympics with things to do for all members and guests involved. We had such a great time. Here are some photos from when the kids went over to the play area.
I would have loved to photo some of the other events but unfortunately I ran out of battery juice and didn't have backups. I will have to see if maybe I can get some photos from someone else like my sister!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karina said...

wow, that sounds like fun! and that is a cool park!

Jennifer said...

aww, i miss reedy creek :( but i bet the boys, and everyone had great fun.