Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fresh Juice

Here is some fresh orange, apple, strawberry, mango, and pineapple juice I had just juiced yesterday morning for our daily juice. I made it in two batches since the amount I made was larger than the pitcher included with my juicer.
This fruity combo was a hit with everybody in the house. Today I'm going to add a veggie or two into the juice I make. Since I got the juicer to help with increasing the nutritional intake of fresh fruits and veggies in my family, especially for the boys it will be important that I put veggies in the mix too. The awesome thing is that they still really like the juice I make even if it has veggies in it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yummy!! this juice looks sooo good! i'm glad ur family is enjoying it. it's feels great when they like the healthy choices u make for them.

Karina said...

that looks soo good, awesome! thanks for posting pics....