Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today's juice

Here's the blend for today's juice. I can't wait to taste it! My sister made a great recommendation to check out the local farmer's markets so I will start looking as I am out running errands for one. There are some fruits and veggies I want to try to get my hands on to try in my juice.
Making Juice is a snap with this juicer. I first prep the veggies by washing them, then removing pits from the peachs and peeling the carrots and oranges. (2 minutes)
Then everything goes down the chute. You can see from the size of the chute I don't have to cut up the fruit first. Everything goes in and only the yummy juice comes out into the colletion pitcher, the rest is pulp which I can use in other recipes for baking, soups, cassaroles, or for composting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: