Sunday, May 13, 2007

Birky socks


I finally finished these socks on the drive back from Michigan last week. . . lots has happened since I blogged last. Let's just say it's too much to blog in detail but the short is that there's been crazy things happening. I plan to be blogging more soon, but I've also got many things in the pot so I may not have time.
1. I need to cut, sew and fit the boy's recital costumes by Saturday for photos.
2. Start working on Rocky's Father's day present
3. Paint my sewing room and get the shelves up so I stop tripping over the stuff that belongs on the shelves
4. re-cover a barstool for my bil
5. finish Jada's bassinet
6. sew covers for SBS, name her, and with one for Grace
7. get a belt for Grace
8. finish the cotton socks I started
9. work on the blanket I'm knitting
10. there's probably more but I can't think of it right now.
Stay tuned, there will be updates as I get to blogging them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

socks are cute!!!! goodluck finishing your to do list...it's long!

Karina said...

your socks are great!

Adrienne said...

Your socks look great!!!