Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday Charmie

Charmie received a digital camera/video camera for one of his birthday gifts. He's been begging to use my camera to take pictures. Sometimes I let him. I figured it was time he got his own. Here are his first photos.
Daddy relaxing in the front yard watching the boys play.
Charmie's new birthday Pirate splash Pool. (another birthday gift)
Mardie holding Charmie's new compass, another gift for exploring that came with binoculars and a little telescope.
Daddy chillin with Mardie in his lap. Yes I have Rok's permission to publish this photo. It was at this point that I took the time to show Charmie the difference between crooked pictures and straight ones. I tried to help him see the difference on the view finder. His next picture was much straighter.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: