Sunday, January 06, 2008

Gifties


A beautiful bouquet from Rocky's boss, Pete. Every baby I've had he's sent me flowers. They always make me feel so special. Thanks Pete!


Beatuiful stitch holders handmade by Jenny. These were a CHRISTmas gift. Jenny brought over a Bradley method and some natural birthing books last Saturday when we were laboring along with these and some yummy labor tea.

A cute giraffe, hand knit by Tommy a member of my knitting circle for Zuri. He makes toys for the children in his ministry at his church and I've been admiring them for months. He commissioned this for Zuri and I've seen it come along. Jenny brought it to us in the hospy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ahem... those were a CHristmas gift... LOL. Or whatever. ;)

Jennifer said...

aww the giraffe is too cute

Janet Richards said...

Too cute!!!