Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy and Mom

Three ladies were hoping that Z would come on their birthday. My dh's Mom (Jan 4) My Mommy (Jan 8) and my Niece (Jan 18, Z's actual due date).
Unfortuntately none of them got their wish. Daddy got his, and his tax break when she came in December.
Anything can happen, but I figure we are probably done having kids, as I figure my sis is probably done too so I decided that what better birthday gifts for Mommy and Mom than to make them combo Mother/Grandmother bracelets.
I used slightly larger stones for their children and smaller ones for the grandkids.
Ruby-Janet, Garnet -Janeen, Aquamarine - Jason, Citrine - Jada, Peridot - Teddy, Amythest - Me, Emerald - Charmie, Sapphire - Mardie, Blue Topaz - Zuri.

Blue Topaz - Rocky, Emerald - Charmie, Sapphire - Mardie, and Blue Topaz - Zuri.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christi said...

awww very sweet :)

Jenny said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Very nice.... you should be proud! You did a GREAT job on those and the colors do look wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! You're so creative to think of such things! Now you'll have to hope for no "oops" babies. :) Maybe an oops baby can have earings all their own. ;)

Karina said...

very nice!