Sunday, January 06, 2008

More Gifties


My sister knit this baby wrap called Cache for Zuri from the softest merio wool yarn. She then gave me enough to either make soaker shorts or embelish longies. The wrap is a bit large for Zuri for us to do an action shot. My niece Jada models it on Janet's blog and she's a chunky 1yo. Looks like in a year baby girl will have a super fly outfit in wool!


Here's a pram sized blanket or lovey hand crocheted by my dear friend Elizabeth (Tinkerbell). Tink made this and the much larger crib/toddler bed sized blankets below for Zuri. Tink and I have been friends since summer camp if that tells you anything. I love and adore her and was so happy to have introduced/reintroduced her to crochet at college. It paid off.
Along with all of the other gifties they are beautiful and treasured. To those of you who have thought to give us gifts, thank you so much!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUch wonderful gifts :)

Jennifer said...

wow, these are really really pretty