Thursday, January 12, 2006

Mitts for Charm

Here Charmie wears his mitts.  The colors in these photos is correct. He couldn't wait for me to finish.  He was so excited to watch me sew and kept asking me about everything in the sewing room.    I asked if he wanted his name or stars and he said stars so that's what is running around his mittens. I did have a selfish motive, Someday Mardie may grow into them and if they say Charmie. . .I finished them about 30 minutes ago and he's still wearing them, LOL.  He is trying all these things like opening doors and picking up stuff with them on, it's hilarious. 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here's M wearing his mitts.  He just woke up so he's not his usual smiling self. And though he let me put them on, and seemed fascinated with them, he quickly managed to take them off. Both pair fit perfectly deformities and all!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh they both look so good. i like the bright colors. fun huh?

Jennifer said...

oh they both look so good. i like the bright colors. fun huh?

Christi said...

very cute!!! i wanna be able to do designs! no fair LOL

Janet Richards said...

both mits are great! what an unique and special treat for the boys. Keep their fingers warm!

Karina said...

wow! those are great! too bad I cant make some, I think my girls would get too hot! LOL......I want designs too c!