Thursday, May 04, 2006

Freecycle washies

I got a huge garbage bag of yarn through Freecycle this past weekend. I have been playing with some of it. Here are 3 small face washies I made from a white/pink/purple varigated cotton that was included.
The larger one I made first. It measures 4x8". Next I made the mitered square (left) which I had never done before. Lastly the diagonal one. The two smaller ones are 4" square. I use a wash cloth on my face, but a scrubbie on the larger parts of me. I like small washies because It's easier to get into the nooks and crannies easier, and also who wants to hand wring out a big thick towel! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karina said...

you know i like them they are pink!

Jennifer said...

awww, these are really cute i like them. i should make me some face wash clothes.

Jennifer said...

awww, these are really cute i like them. i should make me some face wash clothes.

doreen said...

you should j, they are super fast and easy. I think I spent maybe 2 hours on and off, mostly off on these. so you could make a few during nap.

Janet Richards said...

You will love them - I love my hand knitted and crocheted washclothes. they are the best!