Thursday, November 02, 2006

technical difficulties

We've been busy and for the most part that's why there have been no new posts. But today I discovered that my wireless router needs to be replaced so since I'm too lazy to get the photos off our laptop and onto our desktop there is no way for me to blog them, that is unless I want to make a trip to Starbucks and blog from their wifi connection. . . or connect to my neighbor's wifi. Anyway I will probably not be blogging nearly as much for the next few days until I return my defective router and receive my replacement. :(

2 comments:

Nik said...

I was in the thrift store last week and saw two machines that looked like "Goldie" and thought of you. They wanted something like 30 bucks for them.

doreen said...

Lucky you, you probably should have snagged them if they were in working order. Listen to me. . . trying to get another convert. Nik, please disregard my blatherings. I just always think that you can never have too many, kwim?