Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Classic Black and Basic Black

I guess because I keep going to the same stores I'm having a harder and harder time finding new styles for my leg warmers. This past week the only neat ones I wanted to make were these bamboo black textured ones. One has a cable and the other a seed stitch separated by ribbing. I think they will both be great accessories as black goes with everything!

Progress report on other projects. . . I'm ashamed to even try to list all of the ones that I am planning or have in the works. I'll just say the kimono #2 has everything but 1.2~ sleeves and seaming done. Then I can start the matching longies. Depending on how this outfit comes out I'm tempted to make it her take me home outfit, but we'll see. I think in order to do that I would want a hat and booties to match and I don't have patterns or ideas in mind or an excess of the yarn I chose, though the yarn for the kimono I can get another ball at my lys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: