Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Zuri update

We had our 31-32 week ultrasound today! Everything looked wonderful. The placenta has moved from 1cm away from my cervix well up the back of my uterus so it's no where near causing any problems for a natural delivery for Zuri! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!
Also a box of clothes I bought from another momma off one of my mommy boards came in the mail today. These clothes are 0 through 6 months in sizes so they will cover her for a while!
I'm working on a 2nd kimono but this one is working up "smaller" in gauge so I'll probably be knitting it for longer. I know basically how bit Iwant it to be though so that's not a problem to get the shaping right.
I hope all of you who read this have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh what a RELIEF! How wonderful. (You never did call me... lol)

Virtuous said...

That is wonderful to hear!! I pray that you continue to have a safe pregnancy AND labor!!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Janet Richards said...

It was great to see you this Thanksgiving - and to know little Zuri is progressing well.

Jennifer said...

oh yay!! i'm so glad it fixed it's self and all will work out great!